Strong and Healthy hair, skin, and nails contribute a lot to our overall wellbeing. A balanced diet and good nutrition that comprises meals that are protein filled, with healthy fats, fresh fruits and vegetables can help you get strong hair and nails, and a fresh skin. Let’s look at five natural ways that will boost your hair, skin, and nails.
The food you eat determines your overall body health as well as health, and strength of your hair, skin and nails. Our inside health echoes on the outside, a strong interior with healthy and nutritious food reflects on our outside making us have glowing skin, long and strong hair, and shiny unbreakable nails.
Out diet should comprise of all healthy mineral and vitamins. Most importantly, we should get adequate protein supplies. We often put on collagen creams on skin and keratin shampoos for hair. So why not consume the vital proteins and let our body synthesize them naturally to be used for our hair and skin.
Almost 20% our our daily calorie intake should be from proteins. It produces protein, that’s the main building block for hair, skin, and nails. You may opt for high protein breakfast, that is also beneficial for weight loss.
Adequate water intake keeps us hydrated and reduces dryness from our skin and also hair scalp. It prevents scaly, dry, and patchy skin, and also helps relapse toxins from our body. Water intake increases hydration and helps in detoxification, both processes promote hair, and skin health.
Hydration is very beneficial to reduce skin rashes, dry patches, dandruff and dry scalp. The main problems associated with skin and hair. More water intake also reduces incoming acne and pimples.
Moderate aerobic exercise boosts blood circulation throughout the body. This includes our skin, scalp and fingers. In turn we get an improved and fresh skin, nails and increased hair growth.
You might have noticed lesser spots and bouncy glowing skin after a long weekend sleep? Sleep makes us relaxed and reduced stress. Lack of sleep ultimately leads to fatigue and stress, that disrupts the body’s mechanism and incomes acne and other skin and hair issues. Sleep helps stimulate collagen production and leads to healthier hair, skin, and nails.
Lack of sleep can cause a rise in cortisol – a stress hormone that interferes with body’s ability to revamp itself overnight. This can cause skin inflammation, brittle nails, and impact hair growth.
An adult should get enough sleep of between seven and nine hours at night. However, it may vary from individual to individual.
A healthy regular self care routine is very essential for healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- You must use a shampoo and conditioner from an good company, that suits your hair type. This will give better results than using different company products.
- Avoid excessive heat on your hair while using straighteners and hair dryers. This removes the moisture content and makes them thinner. It is also recommended to use room temperature water when washing the hair. Moreover, avoid daily showers, as that too takes of the natural hair oils and moisture, making them dry and frizzy.
- Oil your scalp regularly as frequent oiling on your scalp helps strengthen the hair strands and give them a shining look.
- Choose the right and good rated moisturizer depending on your skin type, and keep your skin moisturized.
- Use a good sun screen and protect your skin from direct sun. This reduces aging sports, wrinkles and chances for skin cancer.
- Keep your nails clean by gently using soap to clean them and make them stay strong.
- Nail cuticles seal the base of your nails and prevent bacterial infections. Refrain from removing cuticles for healthy nails.