High protein and low carb meals include salmon, eggs, chicken, and meat. A meal rich in protein and less carbs is ideal for weight loss. Posting here recipe for an easy, homemade Turkish style kebabs, that are rich in protein and can be well paired with vegetables and small carbs portion.
The Turkish style kebabs are very easy to make and filled with all nutritious ingredients. They are a perfect, mouth-watering, and easy to make meal when it comes to high protein low carb foods.
These kebabs are all home made from scratch. This results in a healthy meal plate with no processed food or ingredients.
- 1 kg boneless chicken cubes
- 1 large egg
- 2 stalks of green (spring onion)
- 1-2 green chili
- Handful of coriander
- 1 tsp paprika or red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 400grams boiled rice
- Add all ingredients in a chopper.
- Mix all ingredients until chicken gets in mince form and all things mix well.
- Take a handful of the batter and attach on a skewer.
- Spread the mixture on the skewer, to make a kebab shape.
- Place each on a pan and grill from all sides.
- Cook boiled rice with vinegar, chilli sauce, black pepper and soy sauce
- Sauté sliced vegetables (Onions and capsicum)
The meal can be enjoyed with boiled rice or flatbread alongside some sautéed vegetables. It is a protein rich meal and also covers all vital food portions and provides the benefits of green leafy vegetables.